Steps to getting tested - for UK based schools and organisations
1) Order the online dysgraphia test using the order form here.
2) Receive the test link and invoice within 12 working hours.
3) Access the link and have the person complete the online test.
4) Submit a handwriting sample by scanning it and emailing it to email@example.com – please put the test taker’s name in the subject line.
(The handwriting sample should be at least a couple of paragraphs long and representative to the test taker's everyday handwriting. Using something that has been handwritten previously is fine - it doesn’t matter what the handwriting sample is about.)
5) Receive a dysgraphia test report and some recommended activities (if dysgraphia is suspected) by email within 2 working days.
6) Pay the invoice within 30 days of receiving it – either by cheque, bank transfer, PayPal or credit/ debit card. Payment details are on the invoice itself.
By purchasing or ordering our online dysgraphia test you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 12 working hours.
If you have ordered/ purchased the test and are having problems in accessing it, have a look at our Technical support page.
Join Dysgraphia Help on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.